- Your Strengths:
- I'd like to help users that need it
- I am familar with this wiki.
- I am a mentor with over 100 edits.
- I am a trusted of this community.
- Your Weaknesses:
- Not good with codes.
- Sometimes I'm immature.
- I'm not very good at confirmation.
I think I should be a rollbacker because people describe me as the center of this wiki. I have dedicated over 1000 edits to this wiki. I am a hard working, dedicated user, although I sometimes need help with my fanfiction! I bring laughter to the wiki, or so they say. Users say I am lovable, caring, kind, creative, and awsome! If I become a rollbacker, I promise I will be dedicating over 2000 edits and more! This wiki is my first wiki, and it means a lot to me. The users here are practiclly my backup family!
However, I am not very good at confirmation and it is true that I left the wiki for a few months. Sometimes I'm immature and I admit that I'm sensitive. I want to rollback bad edits and help the wiki.
Thank you, and I hope I become rollbacker! :)
My second is Nightfern.
Ottersplash is a trusted member of this community and a hard working and dedicated member. She is a excellent mentor and has over 1000 edits, as well as being one of the original members of this wiki. I believe she would be a good rollbacker. Users look up to her, and she is a large part of this community.
- I just have to say... you left for a while. Is this the right time? The world's getting pretty big in the window. 01:51, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, she did leave, but the fact that she came back means a lot. --L Lawliet WSW's Resident Fangirl~ 17:55, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not trying to keep arguing, I support this, but admins already have rollbacker abilities. The world's getting pretty big in the window. 19:08, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Feathermoon, you're right. I don't think this vote should count, if Otter's going to be inactive... >.> —Vakarian〤 20:50, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
Closed until Ottersplash begins to become thoroughly active once again.